I believe I have seen EVERYTHING now........

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I wonder if it would stir paint?
As for food, stirring is part of the fun of cooking - I don't want that taken away. But I do know a few people who would buy that gizmo!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Okay. Um. I have never cooked anything that required constant stirring for up to four hours >.>

In fact, only cream based foods need constant stirred and that isn't actually non stop.

So the theory they are going on is... if you ever stop stirring, your food will burn and your house might explode.

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
Okay. Um. I have never cooked anything that required constant stirring for up to four hours >.>

In fact, only cream based foods need constant stirred and that isn't actually non stop.

So the theory they are going on is... if you ever stop stirring, your food will burn and your house might explode.
I think they mean to convey that the battery charge would last 4 hours, so you could use it several times? or one pot that simmers a long time? like chili? I wouldn't want the silicone thingy sitting in my food for up for 4 hours, though.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I would use that but I won't buy it. LOL

I hate to stand for even one stinking minute to stir something! :)

nah, not worth it tho cause just something else to clean, I would rather let a little burn happen on the bottom of whatever I am cooking HAHA

I hate cooking :rant

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You wanna see something unbelievable for the price???

LOL

http://www.swissroombox.com/swissRoomBox-home.html

this is for car camping and the price is $8,000

YUP and the car is not included. WHO WOULD pay $8,000 for a few boxes of packed camping gear?? if they get paid just once for this stuff from someone, it is robbery.

mrs.puff

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. The only thing I can think of that is might be good for is apple butter.

And I wouldn't want those silicone things in my food for hours either. yuk.

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Wow, how'd we ever survive without that thing? :lol: I've had to stir cajeta for an hour and a half...that got tiring, but I don't think the RoboStir would be heavy duty enough for it. It looks VERY flimsy. Good for liquidy things, but not thick things.

LovinLife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
You wanna see something unbelievable for the price???

LOL

http://www.swissroombox.com/swissRoomBox-home.html

this is for car camping and the price is $8,000

YUP and the car is not included. WHO WOULD pay $8,000 for a few boxes of packed camping gear?? if they get paid just once for this stuff from someone, it is robbery.
:lol:
That's silly!