I did it again!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I got a nice 7 pointer this evening. Much better than the last one!

100_2064.jpg

100_2065.jpg

100_2069.jpg

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
No kiddin! I told hubby, next house, bigger freezer!!! We're grinding this one up too except for the tenderloins. We are set!

Maggies Pop

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Awesome!

That looks like the one that hangs out in my front yard! :lol: Well, not quite. Ours is still standing. LOL

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
VERY NICE!!

I am very envious! I have seen a ton of deer so far this season, but I have only had a shot at two bucks, and BOTH of them jumped the string on me! :rant
The first one dropped like I hit him, but nooooOOOooooo......
Second one took a big leap forward and my arrow just nicked his tail feathers! :rant :rant

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I see your son has brought the important things along for the hunt, a stuffed animal and his toy car! :p Cute little boy! Nice "kill" --is that how you say it? (I know nothing about hunting!)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh, I know right? He isn't one of those kids that totes around a stuffed animal all the time, he carries all kinds of stuff with him everywhere. One day it's a frog, the next it's a car, the next it's a fish, then it's a game of some sort, then it's a book. He always refers to them as his "friends". He was particularly excited to see the "guts" when we field dressed it.....guess that's a good thing, huh? :hu

Latest posts