Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
196_sausagepicture1.jpg
[/img]

this is my sausage....yup, from my hogs....yup, made on Friday! YUMMY

my experiment pic on my new digital camera~
YIPPEE

:weee

can't wait to take pics of them alive to show ya! :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Karen, congrats on the new camera. Know you have been wanting one for forever. Now snap those pics and post away.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks guys

yea I wanted that camera bad...been without for a long time....well, you know I wanted it and then didn't want one, then I did, then I didn't.................NOW I know I wanted one again.
LOL

here is a pic of the kid sleeping......

196_nicolesleep12.jpg
mg]

that is it for tonight on pics...tired now....long long day and I spent money...bad combo! :gig

Farmer Kitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Cameras are worth it. They save the memories for the years ahead. Just think one day you will be able to sit down with your grandkids and show them pictures of their mother/father when they were little.

I am a cameraholic-No I do not need help. I'm happy just the way I am! :gig

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
thanks guys

yea I wanted that camera bad...been without for a long time....well, you know I wanted it and then didn't want one, then I did, then I didn't.................NOW I know I wanted one again.
LOL

here is a pic of the kid sleeping......

[/i[url]http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/196_nicolesleep12.jpgmg]

that is it for tonight on pics...tired now....long long day and I spent money...bad combo! :gig
What a little cutie, in a bunkie bag - that's what I always called those footed fleecy pajamas. :love

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Nothing more peaceful than a sleeping babe. She sure is cute!

Great pics - the sausage looks good, can almost smell it cooking. What time is breakfast?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
That camera was not a luxury purchase. It was necessary for several reason. The most important reason was so we could see your wonderful sausage. And of course there is this little holiday called Christmas coming up and you might also want to take a few pics of that beautiful little girl when she opens her presents. ;)

Maybe you can write the purchase off on your taxes as a SS expense for taking pictures and posting them here as a teaching tool. ummmmm......food for thought.