I DID IT! Picture on new camera!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Awwww! Nicole is so cute!

Congrats on the new camera, now what kind did you get?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks guys

I like the new camera. Got a Kodak Easy Share M 753
it was on sale from $119 to $89
going to check Kodak website and see if I can scarf up a rebate somewhere....Punkin got a rebate in Tenn. but it wasn't offered here....but maybe I can walk into an online version and get money off anyway...will try..LOL

I got a Canon picture printer for $99
FREE
FREE
FREE

yup, $50 rebate from Staples
$50 rebate from Canon

so that makes it free.....free is for me.

yea sleeping kid pics are the best cause they are sleeping..HA HA HA

Tony tried a camera I got last year--Canon Powershot but I could not download the software for the pics....I guess for some reason my computer was not compatible being so old...(yea very old).........but when I loaded the EasyShare software the other camera works now! So I have 2 working digital cameras.

Tony and Nicole went to the farm to load a boar hog for processing......so he is going to try and take some pics of the farm and such for me. We will see how it goes. That hog is massive...he will put up a fight and he is going in my horse trailer..ARHG! They are getting a new axle from Tractor Supply for $159 and having it put on the broke cattle trailer. I think he is going to have 2 axles put on for super strength cause those cows weight ALOT...LOL...better safe than sorry...so will see how that goes.

hope everyone is staying warm....brr....outside is cold but SUNNY here. Got some blankets out on the porch drying...probably will freeze solid..HA HA

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Great pictures thanks for sharing. Your little one is adorable. Congrats on getting the trailer fixed. Super duty axle's, that's the way to go. Good Luck with the Hog.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Awwww. . . Nicole is sure a cutie!! I'm so glad you got a camera.

Now, we want pics of everything. :pop

Latest posts