I don't care what anybody says.................

dancingbear

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
unclejoe said:
Now for a real culinary delight; try a grilled cheese with a big slab of fresh from the garden tomato. :drool
Same thing with some fried (carmelized) onion, and some chopped jalapeo pepper-both fresh from the garden as well!

There's a song about home-grown tomatoes. I think part of the chorus says, "Only two things in life worth havin', that's true love and home-grown tomatoes."

Augustmomx2

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i'm havin' the best dang 'mater, mayo, and egg sandwich right now... oh man its good...

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
NO, NO, NO! You guys have it all wrong! THE best sandwich is a freshly laid fried egg with pesto and melted mozzerella cheese on fresh home made bread. Broil it until the cheese browns on top. You can add mayo or not. You can make your cheese or not, the pesto can come from your garden fresh basil if you want, it's still the best sandwich in the history of the world. :D

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Iceblink said:
NO, NO, NO! You guys have it all wrong! THE best sandwich is a freshly laid fried egg with pesto and melted mozzerella cheese on fresh home made bread. Broil it until the cheese browns on top. You can add mayo or not. You can make your cheese or not, the pesto can come from your garden fresh basil if you want, it's still the best sandwich in the history of the world. :D
That does sound good, without the mayo, of course. ;)