i have 2 storage units full of clothes, i am constantly giving away, s

Luneau

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
i gave a 50 gallon bin of clothes to good will today. i am somehow always swamped with random items. i usually dont wear things repeatedly so i dont mind trading if its in good condition like my own items.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, you sure wouldn't want anything that I have around here! :lol: Most of my clothes are past used, they're real used.

I wanted to welcome you as I see this is your first post. Make sure you go to the 'where are you' section of the forum to introduce yourself, k?

:frow

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:welcome

Wow, that's a lot of clothes! I wear the same clothes over and over and over and over... well, until they are so worn out even Goodwill wouldn't want 'em. :D Of course, I don't work outside of the home now, so I'm not having to buy nice work clothes anymore. My "nice" clothes now are for going out to eat, etc., and since we don't do that very often, I guess they will still be "nice" way after they're out of style.

RudeKittyLuvsTesla

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I usually start out with used clothes and wear them till they are good for not much else:) I loathe the choices of new clothes lately, need to save money, and love the hunt for the perfect item.

I am wondering why pay for storage units... can you have a huge sale and make some money?

rubyluise

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I think you have very big collection of clothes. That is good to storage clothes in storage bin but still wondering why you not repeated the cloths even though you have a very nice collection. What soever You have a option to give a cloths in salvation or else you should try to keep all clothes and wear it again.

cheepo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
some people do quite well reselling on ebay...
takes time sure...
but aditional revenue sources are good...
not that i don't completely support your generous giving spirit..

moderncountry40

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
:ya I will take some! I wear the same clothes all the time and don't have the money to buy any new ones. I have worn all mine past the well worn stage.