I lurked, and scoped, heard good things and read fun things and decided to join! :)

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow! Super long title!!! So sorry everyone ^_^;

Anyways! My name is Creativetwins zoo!!! I decided to join as my twin, myhouseisazoo2 joined awhile ago and has liked the community so far! (Plus as I stated in the title of long doom- I skulked around and liked what I saw :D )

I'm interested in becoming more selfsufficiant as society these days feel very throwaway... And most people my age prefer to remain ignorant to the chemicals and posions going in our food, clothes, body products, soils etc etc-
I am not. I want to become mor self reliable and sufficient because the throwaway lifestyle cannot last forever. Plus I feel more earth conscious when I use more earth friendly things and more Eco friendly. Not to mention its super satisfying saying 'hey, I did this.' (Or in my case with my twin, we did this)
I like to make things and share things I made.

Alrighty- that's it for now, if I've forgotten anything I should intro with (and there's a lot I'm sure haha ) I'll answer later :)
Peace out for now!

Smart Red

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:frow How-dee, @creativetwinszoo! :frow Happy to make your acquaintance here on SS. Recycling is a good way to reduce our footprint on Mother Earth and every step toward self-sufficiency brings up closer to the way Nature intended us to live well.
:yaWelcome home. Stop by often and make yourself comfortable here.:ya

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Th
:frow How-dee, @creativetwinszoo! :frow Happy to make your acquaintance here on SS. Recycling is a good way to reduce our footprint on Mother Earth and every step toward self-sufficiency brings up closer to the way Nature intended us to live well.
:yaWelcome home. Stop by often and make yourself comfortable here.:ya

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to get busy and show off new things! :D and try new things I've found here!!