I need rabbits!!!

Ugly Cowboy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Howdy! I need rabbits over here in Oklahoma. Can go as far as OKC, maybe a litle farther if need be. Interested in Satins, Palamino's, New Zealands (any color), Californians, and especially Rex's! If ya have any or know someone who does, give me a holler!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ugly Cowboy said:
Howdy! I need rabbits over here in Oklahoma. Can go as far as OKC, maybe a litle farther if need be. Interested in Satins, Palamino's, New Zealands (any color), Californians, and especially Rex's! If ya have any or know someone who does, give me a holler!
Try at your local fair, the 4-H kids will be wanting to unload their market pens and you can get some meat rabbits real cheap this way. They usually auction them and the people who bid usually just donate them back to the kids. At this point, if they don't eat them, they sell them pretty cheaply. All the other kids are doing the same thing, so you can buy them more cheaply than at other times of the year. They usually are pretty healthy specimens from good breeding stock, as the judges look them over pretty good. Everyone brings their best rabbits to the show. Most of them have the dam and sire at the house and you can look over their operation for health reasons. Ask to see their breeding records, they should have them up to date, as this is part of their project. Good Luck!!! :)

Ugly Cowboy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Ya know, I aint even thought about that! It might work!

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ive been buying New Zealands off Craigslist. Got a heck of a deal awhile ago 6 rabbits 1 doe and 15 hutches , 55 gallon trash can full of feed and all there feeders and wateres for $100. ;)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
opiemaster said:
Ive been buying New Zealands off Craigslist. Got a heck of a deal awhile ago 6 rabbits 1 doe and 15 hutches , 55 gallon trash can full of feed and all there feeders and wateres for $100. ;)
That is a great deal!! I am looking for one rabbit hutch right now to put some quail in!

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well I would definatly look on craigslist, people are selling them on there cheap!!

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
just went up tonight and bought a nice 13 month old New Zealand buck off Craigslist for $35. Proven breeder. Nice rabbit! ;)

Latest posts