I need someone to design a picture or logo for my soaps

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I want a nicer looking soap wrap. Right now I just use something quick I made up on Microsoft Publisher. I'd be happy to email an example.

I'm looking to keep the same idea as I have now, but I want to change the picture in the middle of the soap wrap. Currently it's just a picture of my goat, Eloise, with the company name at the top and scent at the bottom; on the backside is a list of ingredients. Honestly, the picture of Eloise just looks cheap and like I did it myself (which I did!) - not very professional IMO.

I'm going to move the company name to the bottom of the picture and put the scent on the top of the label so when the soaps are on a table you don't have to pick up each bar to see what the scent is, you can just scan the tops. And I want to flip the ingredient list upside down to make it easier to read - all this is stuff I can figure out how to do on Publisher.

I want to keep a picture of her in some sorts in the middle of the soap wrap, but think I want a black and white drawing - either a sketch, an abstract or something "organic" or "home made" looking. But I have no idea how to do that.

Can someone design something for me based on some pictures of her? Or does anyone else have any other ideas? Of course, I'm willing to pay for services if need be - not hundreds of dollars but I understand stuff like this is time consuming.

Thanks!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
PM wifezilla. I think her work is adorable. I love what she does with color, too. So cheerful and eye-catching. But you want black and white....

There are a few artists on this forum, though, with many styles.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I thought of WZ, but wasn't sure if there was anyone else and wanted to get a few different ideas/thoughts.

I do want to keep it black and white, though. Some of my soaps have color and I like the way a black and white label stands out against the colors/swirls of the soap.

mchl

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I visited your sight. I really like your wrapper now, maybe name a little bigger but the goat and is it call rafia, well the ribbon, It looks good

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I would be willing to trade design work for some soap :D

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
mchl said:
I visited your sight. I really like your wrapper now, maybe name a little bigger but the goat and is it call rafia, well the ribbon, It looks good
Thanks!

I've tried messing around with font size and such - it's all just over my head. I'm not sure what you mean by rafia...the picture is literally a picture I took of Eloise and just reformatted it to black and white or something like that, resized it and rotated it. :p