Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
this was kind of interesting...

1602994305858.png

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They've found cancer mummies. Just was no name for it in the past.

when a lot more people died young it wasn't as much of an issue.

the point of this time/era is to watch the waste filtering systems (liver, kidneys, bowels) as those are the signs that what you are doing isn't good for ya. of course too is watching the input units (mouth, esophegus, stomach) and the digestive juices operations (gall bladder and pancreas). if those are remaining healthy in most people then your food production and environment are doing pretty well (air quality is another issue but there is a good chance if you're doing ok in the other things you're probably also paying attention to that too)...

Poka_Doodle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Cancer really does suck. I lost a family member in the fall of 2019, and have watched many close to me have their lives completely changed because of Cancer.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lost my mom to breast cancer when I was 10. My sister had stage 3 breast cancer about 9 years ago. I had stage 1 breast cancer 2 years ago - the same type as my sister. She opted for a double mastectomy - luckliy I only had to have radiation, but no Chemo. My oncologist was not happy that I decided to not have the chemo but the test on the cancer cells showed it unlikely to come back -7% chance, it would be a 5% chance with chemo. Not going through that hell for that kind of result. If it comes back, I will fight it again.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I won't fight cancer...it's difficult to fight something that you don't know about.