I think I could use some prayers right now

SheriM

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It looks like I might be about to start round two against the nasty dragon called breast cancer. Two years ago, almost to the day, I was diagnosed with BC and underwent a lumpectomy, chemotherapy and radiation. The treatment took a total of about 5 1/2 months, and I spent the next year or so recovering from that. Now, I've found another lump that has the doctors worried enough that they biopsied it this afternoon. We won't have the results back for about 10 days, maybe two weeks.

So if anyone has an extra moment the next time you're talking to God, could you put in a good word for me? <half hearted little grin> I really don't think I'm ready to go back onto the battlefield yet. I have so many plans and dreams for this summer and, given my DH's deteriorating condition, there's really no one to do chores if I have to do the full regimen of treatment again.

I'm trying to stay positive, but things are playing out in a painfully familiar way and considering my history, it's probably far more likely to be bad news than good.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
You got it! Prayers on the way for you.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
SheriM,

I will pray for you. God and I have a sit down every night. I have this feeling that your name will come up. :D

BC runs in my family (not genetic my foot). Keep positive.

May God bless and keep you, and shine his grace upon you and your family.

Nikki

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Oh, if I were closer, I'd help you with your chores!!!! Keep us posted....10-14 days!!! That alone is torture. :hugs

Cybercat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Dear Sheri,

We have never met, nor spoken to each other on this board, but I feel that you are a kindred spirit- a sister who lives in step with nature.

You have my thoughts and prayers, and BIG cyber hugs...from Cybercat

Leanne