Ice Fishing Anyone?

Sprinkler Buddy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have been ice fishing on Lake Michigan some years back, love sitting on the ice and hearing the ice rip apart and having the water jump out of your hole. lol

Anyone have some ice fishing photos they would like to share. I hope to make it back their again one day with my two boys. It's something you'll never forget.

Sprinkler Buddy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Any fishing pics? I'll start it off!
100_2391.jpg
100_2393.jpg
Ross 27 Red.jpg

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't think that's quite ice fishing-unless your ice is a lot different from ours! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Love those pics!!! Nothing like boys and fish to bring out the smiles. I don't have any recent pics of our fishing trips...used to take plenty when the boys were young, though.

Just yesterday I bought the Trout Magnet lures, bobbers and set up and cannot wait to use this bait when the boys and I go trout fishing this spring. Even got a new pole..well...a used new pole from a flea market~$5! for a Shakespeare rod and reel limber enough for trout fishing. I'm set to kick their butts in fishing this year!

Maybe I'll have some pics to add to your thread by then....

Sprinkler Buddy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Love those pics!!! Nothing like boys and fish to bring out the smiles. I don't have any recent pics of our fishing trips...used to take plenty when the boys were young, though.

Just yesterday I bought the Trout Magnet lures, bobbers and set up and cannot wait to use this bait when the boys and I go trout fishing this spring. Even got a new pole..well...a used new pole from a flea market~$5! for a Shakespeare rod and reel limber enough for trout fishing. I'm set to kick their butts in fishing this year!

Maybe I'll have some pics to add to your thread by then....

I like your avatar, reminded me of this photo I had taken some years ago.
The Cross.jpg

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's a nice pic. Where is that located?

Latest posts