Idaho Anyone?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
and Atomic city is about twice the size of Mackay. I haven't even moved there yet and I've met the Mayor, all the real estate agents, tree families that are building and moving up there too, the local natural healer, a few super dupper scientists, all the forest rangers, the owner of Perks bar, the chief officer at the bank, several shop owners, the town drunk, drunks I mean, the only lawyer, and been invited to the Morman church more times than I care to remember. Folks up there are down right friendly!

Glad to hear its safe!:lol:

Are you still In Idaho elwood?

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No I am not. Moved to Nebraksa for a new job. We miss it though. Beautiful country.

clstratton

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Mackay said:
been invited to the Morman church more times than I care to remember. Folks up there are down right friendly!
I am glad they are friendly in your future neck of the woods. My neighbors aren't nearly as friendly. Downright snobs. But I guess that is city living for you, right? Love that they keep inviting you to church. Cracks me up. Gotta love the Mormons. :)

Edited for spelling.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Maybe Morman is male and Mormon is female?:lol:

I'll ask my neighbors....

and I just learned that Atomic City and Arco are two different places. I thought Atomic City was the nickname of Arco.

So much to learn...so little time.

clstratton

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I think I just can't spell and my dad was being onery about it. What a pain in the butt. And I can say that since he lives 2000 miles away and can't do anything about it. That and he loves his grandkids too much. :tongue :bun

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I've been to Idaho, even lived there for a month or two. It's not a bad place.