I'm new and can't find a link to the threads I've posted on

MountainMom

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi. I'm having a little trouble navigating here. I'm more accustomed to the vBulletin format. Where do I go here to see the threads I've already posted on? Is there a subscribed thread list or something like that?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Go to your profile page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it.

MountainMom

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Is there a 'go to first unread post' button? Or do I have to scroll through all the posts and find where I left off?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I feel so silly. Click on the index, at the top of the page on the right is "show new post since last visit". Scroll down and you will see "show your subscribed topics" "recent post", etc. You do not have to go to your profile page.
Imagine, I have only been here since the beginning and I keep forgetting that. Now where is that slapping your forehead, duh smiley?

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
When you reply to any post there is a check box below the text block field that says "subscribe to this topic" that will email you when someone responds, conversely you can also subscribe to threads you did not engage in by clicking the "subscribe to this topic" hyper link at the bottom left of a thread and will also email you. A black dot to the left of any thread means your are actively watching it or involved.

Doing as 2Dream said will display all subscribed threads since the beginning of time. Just remember the link is at the very bottom under the google ads.

MountainMom

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I don't really want an email with every reply, but I would like to have access to a subscribed threads list here. Can I disable the getting an email feature in options somewhere?

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
MountainMom said:
I don't really want an email with every reply, but I would like to have access to a subscribed threads list here. Can I disable the getting an email feature in options somewhere?
I don't think I ever saw that option but then again never looked for it either, it also didn't seem to be a profile option except for forwarding you the thread text or not. I guess they just assume that if you subscribe you want to be notified.

Supposedly if you ignore the first email that is sent it will not send you another until after you visit the forum again - I however find that to be a bold face lie. Others may have a more better or gooder suggestion.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Also, when you look at the index page or the recent posts page, down at the bottom of the page in the left hand corner, it will say:

recent posts
unanswered posts
subscribed posts
your posts

or something along those lines.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The easiest way to keep track of posts (without receiving e-mails, something I don't much care for) is to click the Show Your Posts at the bottom left-hand corner of the index page. The threads with new messages will be bold and have a [New Posts] link.