I'm sad to report the loss of a whooooole lot of bacon

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Can we just go buy an island somewhere where we won't let stupid people like this in?

I can't believe things like this happen in the world today....just another reason other countries think we are greedy, selfish, wasteful people. :he

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Can we just go buy an island somewhere where we won't let stupid people like this in?

I can't believe things like this happen in the world today....just another reason other countries think we are greedy, selfish, wasteful people. :he
Well I can, As soon as those pigs showed the first signs of neglect the SOB was open to 925 charges of animal abuse brought by the rightous animal lovers. Would they cut him a break if he had tried for help for the pigs? I doubt it they just would see it as a chance to put it to the big bad animal owner which they hate with a passion. At that point he had 3 real options spend a long time in jail, hide the pigs and made a run for it, or kill himself.
We had smaller outbreaks of the same thing when the price of milk fell while the price of feed shot up. you couldn't give away milk cows, some tried to keep running at a loss and were caught in abuse of their cows. Some put the animals down and were charged with inhumane killing. 2 put down the animals and swallowed the gun. If there were any happy outcomes I missed reading about them.

Latest posts