Interesting...

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Well, certainly it is possible that others have a different definition of 'recurring' than I do. Still too much for my tastes, for whatever little that's worth.

I just don't think it's cool to be PUBLICLY - and this *is* publicly - poking fun (or worse) at people who are, for all you know, the electronic equivalent of standing right behind you at the time.

I don't think the original post here was a particularly egregious example -- at least one or two of which I notice have been edited out since they were first posted a couple months ago -- I'm just airing my reaction to that whole genre of posts.

Nuff said, as far as I'm concerned.

Pat

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
While I agree with the general post, I sure don't agree that is seems to be a recurrent feature here. No need to blow it out of proportion
Yep! Some things are just chuckle-worthy in their own right, not in a mean-spirited way at all...just funny! I think the majority of the time and the majority of our SS folks are just the nicest people you could ever find! :)
Good thing I'm in the minority. Just think how dull it would be otherwise. :bun

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Beekissed said:
While I agree with the general post, I sure don't agree that is seems to be a recurrent feature here. No need to blow it out of proportion
Yep! Some things are just chuckle-worthy in their own right, not in a mean-spirited way at all...just funny! I think the majority of the time and the majority of our SS folks are just the nicest people you could ever find! :)
Good thing I'm in the minority. Just think how dull it would be otherwise. :bun
Ah, dac, the place just wouldn't be the same without you. :)