Is it safe?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
There will be more coming I hope over the next several days/weeks

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome back strangers! :hugs We missed you guys over here!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Wannabefree told me it was safe to come back. :hide I sure did miss this place, but you know....I gotta get out into the garden and plant, plus my meaties are coming today,so I gotta get their brooder set up and I just had 9 turkey poults hatch, I have two male pigs who are fighting so I need to separate them ( I think by putting one in the freezer) and gotta make sure the electric fence is working for the goats, and I still have to turn out three horses who were eating breakfast in their stalls, and and...oh man, I still need to make cheese, and go pick up some barley straw for the pond. Phew, Im tired already!! Maybe I will see you all in the winter when things slow down a bit. :p Hi Sumi! You may have hit the jackpot if we all come back. WBF speaks highly of you :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hey miss_the north!!!!! Welcome back and welcome to pop in any time sis! We miss ya!!!

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Boy howdy @miss_thenorth you just made me tire reading what all you got to do! I'm new here but am loving seeing all the new (to me) names.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
@Icertuche miss_thenorth is a homesteading rockstar!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Wannabefree told me it was safe to come back. :hide I sure did miss this place, but you know....I gotta get out into the garden and plant, plus my meaties are coming today,so I gotta get their brooder set up and I just had 9 turkey poults hatch, I have two male pigs who are fighting so I need to separate them ( I think by putting one in the freezer) and gotta make sure the electric fence is working for the goats, and I still have to turn out three horses who were eating breakfast in their stalls, and and...oh man, I still need to make cheese, and go pick up some barley straw for the pond. Phew, Im tired already!! Maybe I will see you all in the winter when things slow down a bit. :p Hi Sumi! You may have hit the jackpot if we all come back. WBF speaks highly of you :)

Welcome back! It is very safe here now, much have changed, yes. I'm happy to see the old faces peek in and stay around a bit. I enjoyed reading your old posts. Stop by and tell us about what you're up to, when you find a minute! Goodness, have you got enough keeping you busy? lol Sounds wonderful though :)