Is this real?

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's very real. Very disturbing. They have no fly zones over the area to keep anyone from going in with drones to get pics. Now keeping senators from going in to see. Someone reported a body floating in a border river the other day. It's an absolute horror show, and the flood of illegals from every nation is moving north. Constant gov. plane traffic going in/out of the area, likely bringing in supplies, and transplanting the illegals to northern areas. Bill HR1 has passed the house, and now headed to the senate: SB1. If it passes, every single illegal will AUTOMATICALLY BE REGISTERED TO VOTE. (there are a whole lot of other negative impacts associated with this bill) If you don't like the implications of this, PLEASE, contact your state senators.
Apparently I am not familiar enough with this site to use some of the functions. I apologize for the multitude of quotes.

Gardener, I wanted to ask if you can remember where you saw the information about illegals being automatically registered to vote? I have pulled up the bill and can only find a reference to eligible people being automatically registered. (Sec. 1012. (2) I would think it would be very wrong to automatically register non-eligible folks.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Exactly. Any one who receives ANY KIND OF GOVERNMENT AID is automatically registered to vote. ANYTHING!!!! Those who cross the border, and end up being processed, receive government aid, in the way of food, shelter, transportation medical care. I went to a 2 hour Freedom Works event, and the details of the bill were explained.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Of course not. We have veterans sleeping in the streets, while illegal aliens are housed in motels that I could not even afford to stay in. We have our own families being evicted from their homes, b/c the shut downs have destroyed the economy, while illegals are flooding across the border. I understand that they are leaving difficult situations in Central and South America. But, to allow unfettered immigration w/o screening, w/o background checks is a disaster for our country. Not to mention that folks from ALL nations with evil intent are also coming into Mexico so they can cross our border.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I would think it would be very wrong to automatically register non-eligible folks.
That's kinda the problem. But hay if you make that law you get that vote. People are forgetting the illegal part of "illegal" imigrant
Of course not. We have veterans sleeping in the streets, while illegal aliens are housed in motels that I could not even afford to stay in. We have our own families being evicted from their homes, b/c the shut downs have destroyed the economy, while illegals are flooding across the border. I understand that they are leaving difficult situations in Central and South America. But, to allow unfettered immigration w/o screening, w/o background checks is a disaster for our country. Not to mention that folks from ALL nations with evil intent are also coming into Mexico so they can cross our border.
My wife showed me something on face book of the Natl. Guard that were guarding the white house for Biden were sleeping in/on the floor. It said the illegals get motels and the military sleeps in the floor. FACEBOOK fact checked it and said our military didn't need hotels.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
She also showed me some of the pics that ya'll have posted here of outrageous fuel prices and they were fact checked saying it is NOT the average price in said area. I said average has nothing to do with that sign being real and that being the price of gas right now if you pulled up there.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She also showed me some of the pics that ya'll have posted here of outrageous fuel prices and they were fact checked saying it is NOT the average price in said area. I said average has nothing to do with that sign being real and that being the price of gas right now if you pulled up there.
Common Sense, ask yourself

Q - Are you being lie to?

A - Yes, Get away as quick as possible, and never return.

A - No, then carry on.

A - Maybe, the proceed with extreme caution and independently verify everything!

Edit: I wanted to add.

Truth is a peculiar thing... You can try and hide it, but eventually it will be known.

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Truth is a peculiar thing... You can try and hide it, but eventually it will be known.
It's a shame that to so many voters believe the bla bla bla after being feed so much of it. They will never believe the the truth. Later may be to late.

Latest posts