It was FREEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ok everyone..I just have to brag a little...sorry. :D

A dear friend gave this to me today....yup...free...and showed me how to care for it, and USE it! LOL

I am so excited to see winter come...! :p

99_spinningwheele2.jpg

Run little sheepies RUN!!!! I want your wool!!! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
NO WAY! :th :smack

Truly a great score, justusnak! :thumbsup Now we gotta see the pics of all the great things you make! :pop

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Spinster!? :lol: Maybe a "Spinnerette" or "spinnee" Or, as all the neighbors around here call me,.... : the crazy chicken lady!" I dont mind...really. If taking care of myself, family, and land is crazy....call me crazy! LOL BUT, they all come running when they "need" eggs. Suuuuureee, call me crazy, then ask for eggs....Sure I gots them...$2.00 a dozen! HA! Still want those eggs!?? ( and they do) :p I really cant waite untill we are snowed in, frozen in, rained in...whatever it takes to make me stay inside, so I can spin...Wheeeeeee!!! :D
ETA:
She also gave me this yarn thingymabobber. I cant remember what she called it, but its for putting your yarn on.
99_yarnthingy.jpg

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I am sooooooo jealous! :lol:

Congrats!!

Miss Spinster

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok when the time comes I want to see step by step pictures. Carding the wool, spinning and all the in between. Congrats thats awesome!!!

Latest posts