Items we are l@@king for

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here at the family homestead we are looking for the following items. Bartering is always first priority if possable. LMK if you have anything on my list and lets make a deal.

L@@ING 4:

Large lot of dishtowels **** RECIEVED****
Apple Press
Butter Churn 4 qrt
x2 9inch metal pie plates
x2 metal mixing bowls
cheese cloth ****** RECIEVED******
mother earth magazines issues 13-22
bake bean pot

LMK Thanks

we have some items to trade but not a lot :) Don

Northern Exposure season 4 box set 24.00 shipped payed by PP or trade for stuff I need.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am looking for the top screen for a first generation Nintendo DS. I have been bidding on parts machines on ebay and I keep getting outbid. :p

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Cool. Yup, that would be nice but western MASS OUCH!!!.... Just a little bit to far to go get.

My little one and I a wee ago went over to a new friends farm and helped him with his apple pressing. He did 30 gals WOW!!! We got 5 of them ourselves. I really looked over his set up and it was a pretty simple system. He set his grinder up to power and moved the bucets down an assembly line. The you press the crap out of it ( actually the cider out of it :) ) I am now thinking and planning on piecing one together by scratch.

Thanks for the link

As for the DS. No such fangled thang heaa

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
You will need to take pictures and supply measurements and a materials list when you make your press. It is a rule here. No exceptions!!!
:old