Just want to say hi!

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi, I am Amanda, also a member of BYC, user name there Momma's Chickens. This is a great website, totally up my alley of living. Homeschooling momma of three kids, 14, 8 and 5. Looks like I will love it here. :)

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Welcome!! We will try not to confuse you with homesteadmom from AZ, also homeschooling her kids :)

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Oops, didn't realize my name was so similar to somebody else. Maybe I should change it or add some numbers to it or something. :/

jfarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Welcome... I'm from oklahoma and i'm fairly new to this site too.. everyone has been so nice and helpful.. welcome aboard:woot

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks everybody!!!! I have been into growing a garden, making jam and jelly and canning. I want to do so much more though. We have lots of chickens, ducks and three Nigerian Dwarf goats. Our family also consists of two golden lab dogs, two cats, 1 rabbit, and 1 hamster. It is a great mix!

I could change my name to Idahohomesteadmomma if that would help.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Or Ann could create you a symbol and we could refer to you as the member formerly known as homesteadmomma! :D :gig

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
:welcome

Lots of great info here. I have learned so much that I will never be able to implement it all.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:welcome
My brother and I were just talking last night about Idaho. It turns out that we both really like it.