Keeping warm. :)

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
One of cats has fund the best spot in the house. As the winter gets colder. She is sleeping here more and more. Yes some of the house is in te 50's but I'm going to save 1500 in oil by burning just wood this yr. WOOOHOOO!!! Enjoy the pix

1289_hangin_by_the_fire.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Our dog does the same thing when we have a fire going!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My dogs are outside dogs, so their fur is deep in the winter. When they come inside they will leave the room and lie in the cooler hallway to avoid the heat from the stove. The cat would do the same and pretty soon he'd ask to go out. They would all want to be inside with the family on occasion but just couldn't stand the heat.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Does that picture look familiar? Yepp I have one them too! Nice pic! :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That would make a nice POW.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you for the nice comments. She's the princess of the house. Her name is Angel. My daughter got her for Christmas 5 yrs ago now. WOW it's been that long. Here is a picture of my 2 monsters. Brother in arms. When I saw these 2 I had to take both. Puggy and smuggy. This is them trying to share a box. They slept like that for an hr. These guys are 1 1/2 now and stick act like kittens. The great thing about getting brothers from te same litter. They don't have to grow up. Thank you all for the comments. We really like our cats.
1289_mail_cats.jpg