keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Seems a little snowy to me. :p

Other than that Ohio seems to be more on the ball than a lot of states ... especially where our SS interests are concerned.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
sounds like you'll have a lot of interesting things to talk about at Experiencing God ;)

I hope you have a relaxing time on your vacation-- sounds like you are due for one!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club Kel! :p Now we need some type of good slogan, like "Self Sufficiency... Just Another Way to Go to Pot!" - :p :lol:

No wonder you have all of those dirty pans! Sounds like you have been busy in that kitchen!

Is your claw foot tub one on those with a little spout that points down into the tub right along the tub wall? If so maybe you can get a length of rubber tubing to hook on to it to wash your hair. The standing on a stool to get into the sink with all of those pots and pans idea just does not sound fun at all. Or maybe you can take a big cup to the bathtub with you? Then you could bail the water over your head. :hu

At least you are getting the floor fixed before winter. It sounds like it has needed it for a while and the bathroom will be so nice when it is finished! :thumbsup

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Good morning, my friend.

I don't remember (it's been a long week lol) if I properly thank you for coming down last week, so if I didn't, THANK YOU. It was a real relief knowing our kids were in great care while we were busy welcoming the newest addition.

I love the quilt. It's absolutely beautiful.

I hope ya'll have a safe trip to the wedding. Is your bag packed yet? Did you get 3x5 cards done for what needs to be done to be ready for your trip and the wedding? :lol:

Love ya, my friend!