keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad to hear your move went smooth and you are settling in

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm not surprised you haven't been on much. You sound very busy!.
Congrats on getting your place paid off so quickly! I am very impressed. I'm also impressed that TR was able to run in 3" high heels! I would have fallen and broken something. Did you have to order those shoes custom?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
W/the new format, I don't think you can change the title. I was going to change mine as well, but there's no way to edit older posts.

Good to see you back on, and I like that pic. Just make sure he doesn't eat any coon poop!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I'm not surprised you haven't been on much. You sound very busy!.
Congrats on getting your place paid off so quickly! I am very impressed. I'm also impressed that TR was able to run in 3" high heels! I would have fallen and broken something. Did you have to order those shoes custom?

Britesea, I haven't worn heels in a decade, so I have trouble walking in them now....so I definitely would NOT be running in them either!

Last year TR wore a pair of shoes from the crisis center. He had to duct tape his feet into the largest pair he could find - size 11s! So, yes, this year we searched high and low for a pair that would fit. He actually got these for under $45 online, which was a bargain compared to some of the places he looked; some were as high as $200! LOL