keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
um yea on the snow, I think we now have 6 pr 7 inches. I think it is headed your way *evil giggle*
Our snow will stay, will yours?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW Keljonma
you sure lead an active life. that is wonderful.

your chili sounds wonderful. yummy...I love a good hearty chili! :) making me want some now..LOL

you served 150. WOW that is quite the task and it sounds like everyone had a blast with that good food!!!!
that is a long day but a sure wonderful, productive one!

sorry about your weather. NC is getting cold now. We were 24 this morning. My southern thin blood can't handle that..LOL---no snow thank goodness. I couldn't handle that!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
How did the tests on little Luk go? I am curious, what is pyloric stenosis? I have a 15 yr old who is very thin, always has been. Dr.s have run loads of tests and can't find anything. She is quite healthy other than debilitating stomach aches that come every 6-8 weeks or so. All my kids are pretty thin but she is a bit more than the others so Drs. think it is just her make up.

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oh wow, I hope your grandson Luk is alright. How stressful that must be. Thank you for the great ideas! Hope your new job goes well!! And I think that was awesome on the gas, filling up a tank for less than $15 is great.