keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Love the pics. I have a friend who takes wonderful pics. Mine are usually like FC's. All over the place and never what I thought. I had in the picture. LOL

Let me know about that bread. I am so wanting to bake some but just have not had the time. Keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend to get it done.

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear of the struggles within your church. I myself do not engage in organized religion, but find it sad to see the decline of the smaller community spirit and family unity that you are losing. I feel "keeping up with the Joneses" that you speak of is materialism and causes a loss of personal values. What a pity.

Awesome pics - love the ones you've shared! Thank you!
Tina/tfpets

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Good grief...sounds like you all are having a time with all that weather! Ya'll be careful getting around in all that mess...thanks for the prayers about our church...I hope that it will get better. I think our pastor is just trying to please all the new wealthier members in order to get higher donations. I think he means well but the way he's going about it is all wrong. People should donate because they feel it in their hearts, not because they are expected to.

Take care, and hope the weather gets better soon!

Lori

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
keljonma, I hope everyone is warm up your way today. I have cranky kids this morning. :p

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
OMG! It was so cold and windy here last night that it took your breath away just to walk outside!! My mom said she heard on the news that it is supposed to be back up in the 50's this weekend! That seems crazy!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That is awesome!! She must be feeling better then!