Kind of a weird question here.....

CountryKat

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
What is the shelf life of paper towels, toilet paper, :hu pads ( sorry gents). I am buying these products then vaccum sealing and then putting away in storage. How long will these last?

I mean I know were not eating them :( but they still must have some kind of time frame too, right?

Thanks,
CK

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
As far as I know their only issue is staying dry. Beyond that, they don't really have any expiration date.

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
With paper towels and tp I have to agree with Wannabefree. but on the pads.. you might find that the adhesive will lose it's "grip" after about 10 years or so. Or at least some of the ones I've found in my cupboard have. I don't need them(and haven't since 2003) and was clearing out the bathroom cubbys and way in the back was a box of panty liners and I passed them to the daughter this spring. she said that quite a few the adhesive just didn't work any more.. But they were stored in the bathroom in cubbys that are built into the wall next to the shower and I have to say the damp could be a bit of a deciding factor there.. Now the main function worked just not the sticky! ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
stock the heck out of them. they last forever darn near and water is definitely a damage to avoid. be sure they are all kept sealed tight and mouse proof. nesting material for sure :)