Laugh(s) for the day

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
14212802_1454535631230026_3252414113220664639_n.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
True story. Our neighbor has a gazing field kitty corner of our property. Occasionally his donkey roams over to the barbwire fence that seperates our properties. The donkey is in love with my wife for some strange reason. When donkey sees my wife he starts doing his donkey talking. My wife ignored him at first but that just made donkey talk more. One day my wife had it and when the donkey starting his talking she went up to donkey and said your just like oboma everything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but annoying ****. Now go and leave.me alone. Donkey still.watches my wife but he hasn't said a word to her since then. My wife name donkey oboma.

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@CrealCritter That is funny about the Donkey. They are such smart animals.

Yesterday morning, a co-worker of hubby stopped by the house to pick him up for a meeting at a town north of us. Only hubs forgot about said meeting and went to work (which is south). As friend is standing in the driveway waiting for hubs to come out of the house, our 2 dogs are at the gate barking their fool heads of. Our 100+ pound German Shepherd has a bark that you feel down to your toes. Friend looks at the dog and says "do you have any toys?" Shepherd stops barking, cocks his head for a second and disappears around the corner of the house. He comes back with his ball, drops it on the ground and pushes it under the gate with his foot. What kind of a guard dog is that? lol!

Friend told hubby that he has a really smart dog - but he still wasn't going into that yard.

Friend ended up calling hubs, who had to leave the office and drive an hour to the meeting...

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Talk about chew toy -
Hubs had the dog out in the back playing ball the other evening and I went out to do chores with my new hat on. I hardly ever wear hats and when I came around the corner of the barn dog sees me. Now, granted I had on my old work coat the I haven't worn since April, but sheesh! You woulda thought I was an axe murderer! I have to admit, he is pretty intimidating when he charges and barks. As soon as I said something he was all lovey dovey, but for a second there, I thought I was a goner.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Talk about chew toy -
Hubs had the dog out in the back playing ball the other evening and I went out to do chores with my new hat on. I hardly ever wear hats and when I came around the corner of the barn dog sees me. Now, granted I had on my old work coat the I haven't worn since April, but sheesh! You woulda thought I was an axe murderer! I have to admit, he is pretty intimidating when he charges and barks. As soon as I said something he was all lovey dovey, but for a second there, I thought I was a goner.

Lol my wife's Rottweiler is exactly the same. Wear something different and he's all big and bad barking hair raised up on his back, ready to rip me into sheads... the whole nine yards. But all I gotta do is speak and he's wagging his nub, all happy to see me. It's like doctor Jekyll and Mr. hyde -Eeek!