Laugh(s) for the day

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Or, someone doesn't know how to spell aunts!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
46399931_10213541201516263_1195953567924486144_n.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@sumi In college, my roommate and I made a "fancy" dinner for her boyfriend - she didn't know how to cook and wanted me to teach her. We made lasagna (I think) for her boyfriend and his roommate (who wanted to date me, but just friends). We started out making the tomato sauce - and opened a bottle of wine. I remember the beginning stages - chopping onions and garlic, and turning around to see her pouring wine into the sauce. By the time the guys showed up to eat; we were both sloshed, but the food was ready. I vaguely remember making garlic bread, but I do not remember making lettuce salad. the guys said it was the best lasagna that they had ever had, and I will admit that the leftovers were really, really good. I have never been able to duplicate that lasagna.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@sumi In college, my roommate and I made a "fancy" dinner for her boyfriend - she didn't know how to cook and wanted me to teach her. We made lasagna (I think) for her boyfriend and his roommate (who wanted to date me, but just friends). We started out making the tomato sauce - and opened a bottle of wine. I remember the beginning stages - chopping onions and garlic, and turning around to see her pouring wine into the sauce. By the time the guys showed up to eat; we were both sloshed, but the food was ready. I vaguely remember making garlic bread, but I do not remember making lettuce salad. the guys said it was the best lasagna that they had ever had, and I will admit that the leftovers were really, really good. I have never been able to duplicate that lasagna.
Sounds like a wonderful dinner! For more than one reason ;)