Laugh(s) for the day

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That looks like a good excuse to stay home!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
canadian archaeology.jpg

Smart Red

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Can't quite remember the dream I had last night, but I do remember being followed around my car by a hippopotamus. I kept remember hearing that more people in Africa are killed by hippos than by carnivorous predators each year.

Thank's @sumi! I'm sure this is just what I need for a more restful sleep tonight. (That baby looks cuddly, though.)

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
One of my friends has a goat story from growing up.
His mom had a smallish, black goat with long horns that she kept in the horse pasture. During the summer, any time one of the horses was out around noon time grazing, the goat would be under the horse and grazing in the shadow. If there were not any desirable plants within reach, the goat would nudge the horse with his horns to move ahead. Their horses were very tolerant of everything after a couple of weeks with the goat. Fairly spook proof. Even the neighbors would bring their horses over. The first couple of times the goat would go near the horses they would spook and take off, but the goat was relentless and eventually, the horses would tolerate him and they would be fairly spook proof about everything.