Laugh(s) for the day

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Haha! Years ago one of my co-workers went to lunch and called back to tell us she'd be late because she'd been in an accident. An insurance agent (fully marked car) had run a stop sign and t-boned her at an intersection. SMH....

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Late Breaking Noodes!

noodles. get your minds out of the gutter...

yesterday i was making breakfast for dinner and went to put a pat of butter in a pan i was going to use to cook the sausage and when i dinged it on the edge to knock the butter off it instead flew over and stuck on the wall.

i laughed pretty good at that one and had to show it to Mom before scraping it off and putting it in the pan where it belonged. and then, yes, i did clean the wall...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cops on PA "Pull that big weiner over!'
wiener.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I saw something like that some of years ago in Wyoming, lol. Those kids that drive it do like to go fast!
The trooper posted about it on their page - he took pictures of the van and the took time to talk with the kids about where they had been and where they were headed.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
this morning i woke up from a dream where i walked into a place thinking it was a restaurant. there was a guy standing there, the smell of food cooking, but no tables or anything at all set up. just an empty room.

so i asked, "Wedding party?" and he nodded. so i turned to leave.

another guy comes walking in the door with a heavy tray of breads/muffins/etc and hands it to me thinking i worked there. since i had no idea it was coming i didn't reach for it and so it ended up falling on the floor.

i left.

no idea why i had this dream. brains do funny things. :)