Lets go back to the wilderness of life

dinesh

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
In the old stone age or so called paleolithic time mankind used to hunt animals. They were totally depend on animals as they did not know about the foraging, cultivation and animals husbandry. They used to hunt the animals by using stone tools for their food and livelihood. Though the gradual progress of human civilization can be seen all the span of time. Until now or at this present time some of the techniques and habits are still the same as those of the old time such as hunting and fishing. Some people do hunting and fishing professionally while others do for amateur.

cavemen-001.jpg

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Technically, Paleolithic people were hunters and gatherers... they did know about foraging and supplemented their diets with veggies, fruits, berries, and nuts available to them...

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
dinesh said:
In the old stone age or so called paleolithic time mankind used to hunt animals. They were totally depend on animals as they did not know about the foraging, cultivation and animals husbandry. They used to hunt the animals by using stone tools for their food and livelihood. Though the gradual progress of human civilization can be seen all the span of time. Until now or at this present time some of the techniques and habits are still the same as those of the old time such as hunting and fishing. Some people do hunting and fishing professionally while others do for amateur.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OWVeLnC9Mxk/RyTY5sYtTeI/AAAAAAAAAJk/fMNjHHn9seY/s400/cavemen-001.jpg
What is your suggestions? I am lost :/
:pop ( I guess paleo folk would not eat popcorn, but there is no bone gnawing emoticon! :lol:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Dace said:
dinesh said:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OWVeLnC9Mxk/RyTY5sYtTeI/AAAAAAAAAJk/fMNjHHn9seY/s400/cavemen-001.jpg
What is your suggestions? I am lost :/
:pop ( I guess paleo folk would not eat popcorn, but there is no bone gnawing emoticon! :lol:
We need a bone gnawing emoticon!!!

Latest posts