List of Price Increases

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You would have to point out the coffee increase, punk. :lol: Right after I tell you in a PM how much I love coffee! :lol:

That was pretty interesting...in a depressing kind of way. Another good reason to be SS, right?!

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks FarmerC....... I did catch one mistake and that is 5lbs of sugar and flour really? around here you can only get 4lbs also some of the prices like eggs are higher here I know because my girls are taking time off from laying :hit

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Marianne said:
You would have to point out the coffee increase, punk. :lol: Right after I tell you in a PM how much I love coffee! :lol:

That was pretty interesting...in a depressing kind of way. Another good reason to be SS, right?!
Ok Marianna, you are a coffee drinker like me so why is it whole beans cost more than ground coffee? I have pondered this because I like whole beans better ,hate the price

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My guess is that the whole beans are a first quality bean, some imported from different areas, less beans per tree = more cost per pound, that kind of thing. The ground stuff is probably lower quality beans, some unripe beans, etc. STILL good stuff at 6 a.m., though....

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You know ,you are probably right. Oh well ,I will be drinking ground coffee for now, with the prices as they are.

terri9630

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
bambi said:
Thanks FarmerC....... I did catch one mistake and that is 5lbs of sugar and flour really? around here you can only get 4lbs also some of the prices like eggs are higher here I know because my girls are taking time off from laying :hit
Around here sugar is sold in 1lb,5lb or 20lb bags and flour is 5lb, 10,lb or 25lb bags. I've never seen a 4lb bag of either.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow the highest eggs were was 1.37.

Last week when I had to buy store eggs they were 1.88

Going out to have a talk with my hens!!!

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
the funny farm6 said:
Wow the highest eggs were was 1.37.

Last week when I had to buy store eggs they were 1.88

Going out to have a talk with my hens!!!
And when you get done talking to your hens please come over and have a talk with mine as well because they do not listen to me :barnie :lol: