Little Rooster Croft - something besides yogurt and cheese!

LittleRoosterCroft

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Figured I'd do a whole life/homestead update:

Well, my little sweetie polish is still hanging in there but hasn't improved any. I don't have a clue what the problem is. Is so sad.:( The plan is still to make the new area in pen and coop for her and Lil Dude and hopefully new babies!

Speaking of babies. Less than a week and the eggs under Mani should be hatching...cross your fingers! :fl They should be half pure Buff Orpington and the other half RIR/Astrolorp mixes. All under my broody polish! I paid for the Buff eggs and half of them broke in transit so I am really hoping these little eggies are viable and hatch! I am not so good at the candeling so am just doing the fingers crossed and praying method!

And...more babies...I HOPE from my rabbit does...they are due in about a week and a half... definitely crossing fingers and praying :fl ...I haven't had a doe kindle in over a year! These bunnies really need to start earning their keep besides the wonderful poo for my garden! :rant

I have one busy Sunday coming up...here is my list:
- go pick pumkins and other squashes to put up for winter :drool
- go to Llama fair...hope to get wool for holiday projects/gifts
- come home and butcher couple more chickens. *tired of feeding these suckers* :tongue
- build pen for Sweetie and Lil Dude
- various other kitchen things and more work on the Sun Room project

*sigh* Saturday I hope to make up for the crazy busy Sunday by having a nice long kayak trip! The rest of this week is more yogurt and cheese and applesauce when I get home from work and in between all that studying for my two classes. *falls down* :th

This is my Mani (means moon)
3983_mani.jpg

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Mani is beautiful and it sounds like you have a really busy day scheduled! Don't wear out!

Latest posts