Looking for Volunteers to answer questions for dd's assignment.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Emerald said:
Holy smokes!:ep
Those were some tough questions, good, but tough! Hope I helped answer some of them but not add more questions to the list!
I agree, I had to think on those a bit, but I was all over the place with those question to begin with. :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Emerald said:
Holy smokes!:ep
Those were some tough questions, good, but tough! Hope I helped answer some of them but not add more questions to the list!
I agree, I had to think on those a bit, but I was all over the place with those question to begin with. :lol:
I enjoyed answering them :) It helps to have a firm belief system. I don't think some people could answer them without "canned" answers given. I was impressed with the depth of the questions! VERY tough. Bet that's going to turn out to be a great project!!

OP was this something for school? If so, what grade? I have seen similar surveys, but none so in depth with the questioning as this one. Just curious :)

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dd in in the ninth grade. She is doing a comparative analysis of Christianity and other religions and world view points. She is thrilled with the responses and pleased with the variety. We need just one more person to return their answers and she will have enough. Everyone has been wonderful.

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oh goodness! I had totally misread that and was trying to phrase my responses for a 9 year old not a ninth grader. Would you like me to redo them?

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think your answers were clear and concise and will work for her Rebecka.

If she does have any questions she will probably pm you.

Thanks again. :)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I just sent my answers. She may have had enough people already. Those questions were designed to really make you think.