Lots of free stuff here

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've had this link forever, but it's been that long since I have been there. I just saw that there are free samples of gluten free stuff that some of you might be interested in. Tons of links!

http://www.coolfreebielinks.com/Food_Freebies/index.html

Just a suggestion - if you want to get a bunch of samples, create another email account at Gmail or Yahoo or where ever. Then use that email address for anything like this. Then if you get spam, it won't be in your regular email that you check daily. I have an email account that I go to once in a while and delete practically everything that's there.

Works for friends that send 50 jokes a day, too.

HEChicken

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Yep - I did that years ago. I call it my spam account and use it whenever I register on a site for any reason. Its actually very useful in picking out phishing attempts because for online banking I use my "real" email account, so when I get something that looks legit from my bank asking me to follow a link to update my account, but its to my spam account, I know without checking the link that its spam.

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I do that, too for site sign-ups and surveys, and ordering from sites I'm not sure about. I never thought of using it for my 50-jokes-a-day friends. Good idea!

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great site.. Thank you for the link..

I love free stuff..

May I add alink to a good freebie website. If not I will delete it later if you request me to..

I also go to www.mojosavings.com to get tons of samples.. It also gives you links to print off coupons. But I dont have a printer. They even let you know about disney movie rewards points.. I usually go there every day.. I did not have to buy shampoo the last time I was out for a whole month because of the free samples I recieved..

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I know this is topic drift but I cannot resist.

VickiLynn said:
. . . I never thought of using it for my 50-jokes-a-day friends. Good idea!
;) My 50-jokes-a-day friends got so bad that I finally sent 6 of them a "cease and desist" email. They did.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Do you all do Swagbucks? I get $5 Paypal gift cards 3-4 times a year just using their search engine during studying. Here's a link to that too. They have all kinds of prizes, it takes a bit to get the prizes, but it's free so I use it. I'd be doing the searches anyway :hu

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cindiloohoo

THANKS for those other links! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hey Sunny thanks for that link! I probably have enough toiletries to last a month now, and food for a week with all those crazy samples :lol: Of course, the mailman is gonna hate my stinkin guts :lol: Cool site though :)

Latest posts