Love my rabbits

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Oh and welcome to SS! :)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is a good way to get conversation started on rabbits! Welcome, glad to have you here!

Daisy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love my rabbits too!

My garden is a home for a bunch of wild bunnies. All looking fat and disease free. Rabbit meat isnt widely used where I am but it should be, since they are in unlimited supply all over town! I love to see them when I go outside, except when I see them eating my veggies or digging holes under the shed.

I have two PET house bunnies who are desexed, vaccinated and living a life of lop eared luxury on fluffy blankets under the air conditioner. They are ALWAYS so cute! I never knew what great pets they were until my pet girl bun fell into my lap. A real blessing since I am unable to have horses. Very similar needs to horses.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I don't currently have rabbits but have raised them for meat, fiber, and pet sales in the past. Ask away, there's plenty of knowledge on the topic among people here - even if they don't currently raise rabbits. :)

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't currently have rabbits but have raised them for meat, fiber, and pet sales in the past. Ask away, there's plenty of knowledge on the topic among people here - even if they don't currently raise rabbits. :)
Is it possible for someone in this group to send rabbits, from one country to another? what rabbit breed is the largest? I would love to have one.