Mason jar pouring lids- so awesome!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Cool idea! I like that site! :D I hope she gets enough backers too!!!

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Very cool and I would buy them and use them..:thumbsup
But for the shaker cap.. well,,, I use the tops off from the green parmigiana cheese container on my small mouth mason jars and some of them have the shaker side and the spoon side and they fit perfectly. So I can't say if there were be a big demand for that type. Maybe one with smaller holes in the shaker side for cinnamon sugar tho.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The only thing new that I can see is the use of plastic. Back in the day there were all kinds of special metal caps that were made to fit the standard mason mouth (Wide mouth special caps are rare) I have one that is fitted to take a nursing nipple so that will give you some idea of how wide spread these special caps were.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
~gd said:
The only thing new that I can see is the use of plastic. Back in the day there were all kinds of special metal caps that were made to fit the standard mason mouth (Wide mouth special caps are rare) I have one that is fitted to take a nursing nipple so that will give you some idea of how wide spread these special caps were.
:th Wonder how much THOSE would cost....IF you could even find many of them, or enough of them for the uses you have. It also makes me wonder why it hasn't made a comeback before. I had no idea they even existed though.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i_am2bz said:
"...Save your beverage from beer pong mishaps..." :gig
Yes! I have a screw on cap that turns a mason jar into a stine complete with handle and the trap door that closes when you set it down to keep the insects out. It seems that every year someone in my circle of friends gets stung by a yellow jacket hiding in their party red plastic glass something in beer seems to attract wasps..