Meat/Laying chicken eggs

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a mixed flock of leghorns, cornish cross, an ameraucana, an ameraucana/silkie mix and light brahmas covered by leghorns and ameraucanas. The leghorn hens don't seem to allow the ameraucana roos to breed them, but everyone else does. So, with "hen's choice" from this flock, you'll get a mix of meat birds and laying hens that lay from white, tan, light brown, olive or blue eggs. The chicks can be anything from white with feathered legs to blue. The ameraucanas are just one black ameraucana hen, and the roos are blue barred, blue barred splash and a black breasted red. I'm asking $20 for a dozen shipped, and will fit as many extras in as I can (should be at least 16 eggs). I can also do larger numbers of eggs, but you'll have to PM me with zipcode and how many you want, so I can get an accurate quote for you.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Not a bad price, too bad I don't need any right now :( The bator is FULL :D

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mine is too. I have room for nine more eggs right now. Granted, if I had the flats I need, I could fit another ninety eggs in there, lol. I based price on $5/dozen, but then shipping and packing materials are what drives the price higher. Anyone close enough is certainly welcome to pick up for only $5/dozen! I just have eggs up to my ears. I need a little bit of cash more than I need eating eggs or even more chicks, lol. My girls have the entire top rack of my fridge full, eggs in the bator and over forty eggs collected from the past three days that will soon either go into the fridge or into the incubator to be sold as chicks at auction. Crazy girls have me swimming in eggs!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and i have and empty bator that can hold 288 chicken eggs, but no money. if you still have some in a couple weeks i might need some.

i am having peep withdrawl...

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I will, but there won't be any light brahmas in the mix by then. They don't lay as well as some of the other breeds, but it means that you'll only get a chance of feather legs from the silkie mix. I'm not sure if that matters to you or not.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
no, not overly. i have a few pure light brahmas here anyways.