Memes That Make You Giggle

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not for this group because we are too happily married but thought it was funny. No offense! Screenshot_20221014_070225.jpg
But just to be evenly joked;
Screenshot_20221012-105202_Chrome.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The dog one is hilarious! But my dog hates car rides. He’s happy if I just grab the leash, but I swear as soon as he hears the keys he starts crying.

Athena used to love going on rides. She doesn't do well in her old age and it's now a chore to get into the truck. The thyroid med helped, but she won't even attempt to jump anymore.

I give her the option if she wants to try. Now she just turns and goes back into the house. Usually with the hopeful look that we WILL take Hermes with us.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Athena used to love going on rides. She doesn't do well in her old age and it's now a chore to get into the truck. The thyroid med helped, but she won't even attempt to jump anymore.

I give her the option if she wants to try. Now she just turns and goes back into the house. Usually with the hopeful look that we WILL take Hermes with us.
At least mine is a tiny dog. Easy to carry. But a few years back we had to evacuate from a hurricane. He cried the 10 hours to our destination and the entire way back. He barely stopped whining for probably 20 minutes the entire trip.
If we ever have to do that again he might get some cough syrup before loading up.🤣