Memes That Make You Giggle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I took my boys snipe hunting when they were little. Gave them each a stick and a brown grocery bag. Told them to line up and open the grocery bag up wide on the ground and beat gently in the on the back of the bag with their sticks.

I said when you feel something in your bag close it up tight. I'll go and flush them out for you. So I went ahead of them and tossed rocks into their bags. It was one of the more fun ways to spend some time in the pitch dark, with the boys 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220710-000154~2.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Do they even allow model rockets at school anymore for classes? I remember when cheap ones became easily available and the grade school had the fifth graders do the rockets for a science lesson. It was after I went through, but both my younger brothers did it.

Of course we did have archery in 9th grade P.E. occasionally. Also people making rifle stocks in wood class was common. Shop had a huge closet full of knives from the optional early morning class he'd run in the last half of the year for a half credit. You could take your project if you could afford the materials and wanted it.

there was a model rocket club at school - all two of us. i built about a dozen rockets total over a few years. we didn't have a great place to launch them so many were lost as they went into the woods or the river. since i was into model railroading it wasn't much of a stretch to do some model rockets.

as for classes and odd ones that i really enjoyed in college i had two terms of bowling and one term of fishing. fishing class met very little in the classroom (just to get started) and then the requirments were to go fishing and to turn in a log at the end of the season. that was it. lovely PE class. :)

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Do they even allow model rockets at school anymore for classes? I remember when cheap ones became easily available and the grade school had the fifth graders do the rockets for a science lesson. It was after I went through, but both my younger brothers did it.

Of course we did have archery in 9th grade P.E. occasionally. Also people making rifle stocks in wood class was common. Shop had a huge closet full of knives from the optional early morning class he'd run in the last half of the year for a half credit. You could take your project if you could afford the materials and wanted it.
My son's 9th grade physical science class did model rockets last year.

My high school had a retired shooting range in the basement - discontinued due to lead exposure before my time. I had archery in 9th or 10th grade phys ed class - my favorite activity. I'm glad I got to try it then. We also did fencing!

Most shooting sports here/now are through 4-H, followed by Scouts