Reaction score
e53bf46cf59e866b.jpeg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
W
View attachment 23283
Anyone remember the crackling volume knob?

View attachment 23283
Anyone remember the crackling volume knob?

We have a drive in theatre about 10 miles down the road... it is the only community drive in, in the country... and they have speakers very close to that kind.... It is open Fri-Sat-Sun and is always busy....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was thinking about gardening naked. But then just like that Amighty sends in a critter that was kicked up by the tiller, to let me know that's a bad idea.

This is the longest worn I ever seen, I first thought it was snake, which we have plenty. It's even bigger than those canadian crawlers, I've fished with a few times. I just so happened to have a tape measure handy because I was marking off rows.

View attachment 23296

I picked it up, set it down in-between the rows and covered it with dirt. Maybe it'll have baby worms.

@CrealCritter .... there was something that came out in the last year or 2, about a new type of earth worm that is an invasive that will cause damage to the forests and such in the far north... see if I can find the info... That might be a scary thing... I sure hope not... It wasn't a joke or anything... it was by some ag report or university or something...and I think they said they were bigger than the "normal earthworm"....I remember reading about it and then sorta forgot...