CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
026b54a4e1a92e45.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

the more people you hike with the more likely you'll be able to outrun at least one of them...

all joking aside, in many years of walking streams and fishing up north we never saw a bear. we did see fresh tracks and even some swirling water that a bear had just walked through, but we never saw the bear itself.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
the more people you hike with the more likely you'll be able to outrun at least one of them...

all joking aside, in many years of walking streams and fishing up north we never saw a bear. we did see fresh tracks and even some swirling water that a bear had just walked through, but we never saw the bear itself.

We saw black bears a few times. One time we didn't see it but Mom did as it ran from hubby, me, and the dog. We were loud at the time. It ran like they usually do. If they can hear you coming most black bears take off.

The 12 pound schipperke chased one off once. Me running after to stop didn't help any.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My grandkids are amazed that there were no car seats when I was a kid-and I was allowed to stand up in the seat so I could see out. No wonder babies and toddlers scream, all strapped in, abandoned all alone in the back seat, facing backwards, nothing to look at but their own feet. Heck, I’d be screaming too.