Memes That Make You Giggle

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_5399.jpeg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

if only they'd stand still you'd have an easier go of it... a few weeks ago i had a young one come out of the woods along the road as i was putting along (that section especially i go pretty slow) and it could not decide if it was going to run along side of the road or cross the road. but it did finally run across the road in front of me, which was much better than running into the side of the car.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
if only they'd stand still you'd have an easier go of it... a few weeks ago i had a young one come out of the woods along the road as i was putting along (that section especially i go pretty slow) and it could not decide if it was going to run along side of the road or cross the road. but it did finally run across the road in front of me, which was much better than running into the side of the car.

Hubby has been hit by two. A whitetail in Virginia Beach took out the passenger door on his pickup.

He got hit my an elk just down our road. He'd actually saw the big guy standing there and stopped. Then it decided to run into the back door on the drivers side. Dented it a little, but his antlers didn't damage anything. He backed off and looked at hubby then wandered off.