Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You fellas eatin' chicken salad?
0ba7d6f747d82f08.jpeg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yuck! Reminded me that the hub has cocidrille meat in my freezer. Nor cooking it nor eating it and will not be cooked in my kitchen.

My mom had a frozen rattlesnake in the freezer that dad had killed during a snake cull out at the Army Depot he worked at. She offered to cook it up for Great grandpa whenever he was down. It stayed in the freezer ans became a running joke to offer it too him.

We hadn't eaten it because mom felt it was too much bone to be worthwhile. Like eating lots of turkey necks.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thus old man was minding his own business and then heares.."sir" "sir" He looks around and doesn't see anyone. Again he gears, "sir,sir" He looks again all around and sees no one. Then again he hears, "sir, sir, down here" He looks down and all he sees us a frog on a leave in the pond. He asks, are you the one talking?, thinking he is going crazy. The frog says, " yes, I am the one talking. Look I know it may sounds like a fairy tale but I am not really a frog. I was put a spell on. I am a 22 yrs old Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. The spell will reverse if you kiss me. We can ve friends and maybe I might become your girlfriend and live happily ever after" The man was so excited and took the frog and put it in his shirt pocket. He is so happy that decides to go back home. He packs everything and begins to drive home. The frog tells the man, " did you hear what I said? This could be a really good thing. So hurry up and kiss me" The man kept driving home. The frog tells the man, " hey, are you going to kiss me? I might become your girlfriend and live happily ever after" The man still ignored the frog. But the frog again told the man they could become happily ever after if he kiss her. The man stopped his truck and pulled the frog out. Looked at it filled with excitement and said, "at my age, I am more than happy with a talking frog."