Memes That Make You Giggle

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When I go out my back door, there are a dozen cats meowing....a dozen goats calling --- AND about 50 chickens who suddenly run my way after the others have announced I'm there!! :ep

So I go toss the chicken feed by the barn -- to get them out of the way....then goats in 3 various fields, finally and LAST, the cats! Loudmouths! 🤣

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have a hot loaf of white on counter. Putting a loaf of whole wheat in soon. 🙂

Mom made eight small loaves of bread Friday so we have bread for a change. she'd gotten out of the habit and we didn't have freezer or fridge space for them anyways. the loaves are about half the size of her previous regular loaves so that makes it a bit easier to avoid a ton of extra calories.

yesterday she made asparagus and mushroom soup (it also had onions in it - no i don't know why she didn't call it asparagus, mushroom and onion soup) so i had some toast and butter with it. the problem with soup for dinner and a light meal though is that i get hungry later and want to start raiding for more to eat. i ended up with a small potato, some cheese and hot sauce as a snack before bed. which then means i wake up hungry... breakfast then becomes more insistant as my stomach starts wrapping around my spinal column and making eyeballs at anything that might be foodlike... crazy times... oh woe is me... :)

that was just a long ways of saying good morning! :)

hot chocolate and toast (small mug, small toast, no comment though upon how much butter i might use on the toast).

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
1c7e2cc806256a26c2246aad237f7d21.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸