Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
img_1_1651286372985.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
tonight is Miller Time and no i don't mean the beer, i mean the little moths that come out once in a while (seems like in the spring and in the fall). i've smak'd about a dozen of them. which is annoying because i've been cleaning up a lot this past year. you'd think i'd have improved things...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
tonight is Miller Time and no i don't mean the beer, i mean the little moths that come out once in a while (seems like in the spring and in the fall). i've smak'd about a dozen of them. which is annoying because i've been cleaning up a lot this past year. you'd think i'd have improved things...

i think i made some headway on this today. :)

today i was moving a box top and there were a bunch in and under it. it was a box top that i'd recently brought in from the garage so the moths either laid eggs in it or were hiding out in it. either way it was a bunch of them that i got today and this evening i've had some more to clap but not nearly the same as last night. so perhaps this will go back to being more normal again soon where i just have a few here or there that show up and then they're gone.

one thing for sure. i'm no longer going to bring boxes in from the garage. i can easily get fresh boxes to use instead. the ones in the garage can stay there and get used from there. we'll see how that goes...

Latest posts