Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
img_1_1634005802776.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have to ask... Asia was comprised of some extremely talented musicians. Do you have a favorite Asia song? On occasions I listen to Asia and Yes Drama and am quickly reminded why I never became a full time professional musician. I have no favorite Aisa song, but my favorite albums are Alpha and Omega.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Only song I know well is Heat of the Moment. Hubby was more into them, but still only casually. He's six years older than me so was more in control of what he listened to at that time. He's from West Virginia so had a little different music influences.

I like America. The Last Unicorn is still my favorite of theirs, followed by You can do Magic.

I was heavily influenced music wise by Mom's two younger brothers. I listened to more heavy metal as a kid than most little kids. Since I'm from Oregon, we had more grunge and alternative rock on the one local (Washington) rock station.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Only song I know well is Heat of the Moment. Hubby was more into them, but still only casually. He's six years older than me so was more in control of what he listened to at that time. He's from West Virginia so had a little different music influences.

I like America. The Last Unicorn is still my favorite of theirs, followed by You can do Magic.

I was heavily influenced music wise by Mom's two younger brothers. I listened to more heavy metal as a kid than most little kids. Since I'm from Oregon, we had more grunge and alternative rock on the one local (Washington) rock station.

You might like Aisa - Listen Childern then again you might not 🤔. Asia although extremely talented, put it into high gear with Steve Howe and Chris Squire from Yes, when they did the Yes Drama album. In my opinion there's some amazingly work on that album.

America The Last Unicorn, that's a good one, almost like a free flowing waltzy fairy-tale thing going on. I like free flowing music. There's most definitely, time for that kind of music in my life. Thanks for reminding me of the song, I ain't listened too in what seems like forever and a day. Until just now.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸