Memes That Make You Giggle

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Isn't that Mardis Gras. Well, I can't drink, eat what I want, or other bad things for a week of 2 Sooooooooooo let's just see how obliterated I can get for the next week or 2.

my brother was drinking some concoction the other day and i just tasted a tiny sip and it was hideous and i went and drank a small soda to get the taste out of my mouth...

my tastes have always been for the super sweet wines and dessert liquors (which go well with ice-cream :) ) or flavorings i can use in making chocolates so i've largely gotten away from any sort of drinking the past handfull of years (trying to avoid so many sweets).

we did make a small batch of homemade Baily's a few weeks ago and i've been finishing that off... my last round of hot chocolate mix from a certain package will get used up along with the Baily's for NYE and that will probably be the last drink i have for quite a while. even the old time dark beers i used to enjoy don't really appeal to me now. thank goodness chocolate is still holding it's own! :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1703862401994.jpg