Memes That Make You Giggle

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

I don't have horses and am trying to remember what a horse would need when being horse sat. Would just be flakes of hay and water right? Make sure no injuries.

Alfalfa is the hay mostly used where I grew up and what any relatives with horses fed them.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240522_222257_Chrome.jpg

LaurenRitz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
View attachment 26315

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️
I remember those days! Packing cement block, pvc and 2x4's in a Ford Ecort! Later I used my Dad's SUV and drove home from Lowes all hunched down because there was stuff sticking out the drivers side window as well as in the middle.

Good thing the trip was short.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Hinotori -- VA Beach!! Wow you just can't imagine how changed. I lived there for 20 yrs and when I MUST go there now, I'm lost! 😳 Last trip in, every once in a while I'd see something I recognized. Roads all changed. 🥴Progress.

I have a friend who still lives there that has told me some of it. I'll stick with Tacoma as the city we visit. We stay away from Seattle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a friend who still lives there that has told me some of it. I'll stick with Tacoma as the city we visit. We stay away from Seattle
I watched a video recently of a guy who just filmed while he drove around Seattle in his car. He also did the same kind of videos in other "major" cities, wild!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I watched a video recently of a guy who just filmed while he drove around Seattle in his car. He also did the same kind of videos in other "major" cities, wild!

They keep screwing up the roads and making traffic worse so that it's more bike friendly. Seattle is steep hilly and it drizzles 9 months of the year. You don't get too much bike traffic for most of the year